Re: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away

To: Frank Kirschner <KF6E@mail.com>, k9yc@arrl.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looks like company is fading away
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:48:25 -0800
On Tue,1/27/2015 8:55 AM, Frank Kirschner wrote:
Assuming your questions wasn't rhetorical, I own the Centurion, and I love it. It is "instant on" for all practical purposes, and has helped me bust hundreds of pile-ups when the 200-watt exciter wouldn't do it barefoot.

Thanks Frank. No question about the quality of the Ten Tec amps. I'm quite happy with mine too. But I think the answer to my question is that, among this group of "true believers," only a few own a Ten Tec power amp, and only two of those were purchased directly from Ten Tec in the past 20 years. Or did I miss someone?

73, Jim K9YC