[TenTec] 238 Tuner Dial

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 238 Tuner Dial
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:44:00 -0600
Hi All-
I think the 238 is a great tuner but that idiotic dial cord has got to go.
Has anybody replaced one with a good turns counter? If so, what did
you come up with for a turns counter and how did it work out for you?
I don't care that much about the looks I just want it to function well.
I'll probably never sell the tuner so the aesthetics is just not that
important.
On the other hand I would think that adding a good turns counter might
make the 238 more valuable than the original.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

73
Tom
K0SN