Re: [TenTec] 238 Tuner Dial

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 238 Tuner Dial
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:34:54 -0400
I’m kinda of a sticker on this, but when you change something, and its no
longer original, to me, the value goes down.

It’s like drilling a hole in the front of a Collins KWM-380 to add a switch for
a filter.

Does the filter make the radio work better? Perhaps? But in the process, you
have destroyed much of the value of the KWM-380.

Personally, I won’t buy a radio that’s been modified by adding switches or
turns counters… But then that’s just me

Mike Bryce WB8VGE

prosolar@sssnet.com