[TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II weak receive

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II weak receive
From: Rich Jones via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 18:55:07 +0000 (UTC)
I have had and use my Corsair II for quite a few years now (only on CW)  Have
all the factory filters installed.  About a year ago the receive did the same
as your description.  Posting here I got a lot ofgood suggestions for repair
but none worked for me.  Having on hand an old Palamor P-410x preselector I
hooked it up to the Corsair II and wolah!!Back to normal with the preselector
adjusted to frequency.  Can transmit and receive through it and have settled on
it with good results for now.Go figure.   73, Rich K8UV