[TenTec] Status 12/7/2015

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Status 12/7/2015
From: John Henry <jshenry1963@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 06:57:07 -0500
I am getting a lot of interest in ways people can help fund TEN-TEC,
I have made a boiler plate message I am sending out to those that do
request info, here it is....

Thank you very much for your interest.
A way to do a donation or a downpayment is not set up yet, but when it is,
the particulars/details will get announced on the TEN-TEC website.
How to tell when the website has transitioned to the new owner?
If going to www.tentec.com still reroutes to RKRDesignsllc.com, well, the
website isn't transitioned yet.
Once he gets that set up, he will also announce any kind of a gofundme or
kickstarter or donation or deposit policy there.
Still not 100% sure it is necessary yet, but if/when it is, the news will
be on the TEN-TEC website, officially.
Will feel good to get that going again.

73, KI4JPL
John Henry