Re: [TenTec] Pimp My Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pimp My Eagle
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:06:57 +0100
Point taken, Mike, and it is indeed an important.

BTW, that new $649 FT-450D you bought is probably the dirtiest transmitter
on the air and shouldn't even be allowed on the bands.  This has been well
documented (the dirty transmitter) but of course the guys who test radios
are nice guys.  They just show the results and don't add opinions like I do.
One of the IMD signals on the 450D is 29dB worse than that of a 32S3.

TWENTY-NINE db WORSE!   SHAME ON YAESU!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)