Re: [TenTec] Service Polcies

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Service Polcies
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:30:01 -0600
My Argonaut II is still down there for service. I e-mailed them about it, and got a reply that it is in the queue. So, I am waiting to see what happens with it. Having been a service tech for Motorola many years ago, I understand how service departments work. A balance has to be struck to maintain profitability, between customer service and wasting the tech's time. And, I don't mind paying to get good advice from someone who is far more knowledgeable about a given radio than I am.

I am much more concerned about possible warranty issues for the Omni VII that I bought when RKR owned Ten Tec.

Steve WA9JML