[TenTec] SOTA RADIO

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] SOTA RADIO
From: Tim <tim@ke4ke.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 20:32:41 -0500
Hi,

Hehe, The MTR-3 is about 35ma on receive with no signal. The HB-1B that TT used to sell one like runs 60ma on receive. I do like the variable bandwidth on the HB-1B, but have had fun with both radios.

When I use those radios I am on a bike ride to a park so I avoid heavy batteries. We don't have too many SOTA sites here in Minnesota.

Not sure about current draw for the Rebel, but I am hoping that we will see the Rebel in the future. I was on the Rebel email group for a while and that radio has a following.

73,

Tim
KE4KE