Re: [TenTec] Roofing filter Mod for Omni VI +.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Roofing filter Mod for Omni VI +.
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 10:38:54 -0400
Should we assume the unmarked filter is in the standard/default slot and
presumably a 2.4KHz 8-pole filter?

It's a matter of preference but I'd say that enabling the filter all the
time should work fine for you and makes the install a little easier without
needing to run all the switch cables.  Yes, it will slightly narrow your
ssb rx passband so that may or may not be an additional consideration.

73, Barry N1EU

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Froiseth Richard <Rfwd6dok@centurylink.net