Re: [TenTec] Switched audio filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Switched audio filters
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:15:12 -0500
>From what I've seen (these are all duals, there are also quad versions of
most?) the NE5532 is noted for a good price/performance (low noise) ratio for
an AF active filter. The LM833, TL072/82, and NJM2068 might also possibly be
good candidates. Even the lowly LM358 might be usable with the caveat of
adding a pull down resistor (drawing about 1 ma) to eliminate crossover
distortion. (Info per ARRL's EMRFD p. 3.25.)

Disclaimer: as they say, YMMV....

73, Al