Re: [TenTec] Ten tec OmniVI+

To: <n4py3@earthlink.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten tec OmniVI+
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:21:54 +0200
First of all there is a jumper to move when using the CW filters because
they have a higher insertion loss than the SSB filters.  If you have not
moved the jumper, that might be a reason.

But, unfortunately there was a lot of deviation in the insertion loss of
filters and sometimes individual filters have 5 or 10 dB more loss than most
others.  In such cases you will probably find just one of the crystals is
bad, but easiest way is to replace the filter.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)