[TenTec] Paragon I PLL

To: "Equipment, Discussion" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon I PLL
From: k7mks@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:01:44 +0000 (UTC)
In past 2 days my Paragon, after having been turned OFF for several hours up to
overnight, has experienced 2 failures of PLL locking. In each instance, after
turning on the Paragon, i pressed the RESET button and normal operation for
hours, in all respects (mode and band changes) plus power output, was returned

This is a cosmetically excellent radioi with all fllters and a Giehl chip The
"P" word has not entered the picture yet but my comfort zone with PLL's is
zero. Would appreciate helpful comments to help keep this radio in one piece!

Thank you Joe k7mks