Re: [TenTec] The New TenTec

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The New TenTec
From: <lstoskopf@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 14:22:40 -0400
I'm betting that Mike is regretting trying to salvage the TT line and good
name.  He  probably didn't get much and hopefully didn't pay much for what he
got.  In return he inherited a bunch of headaches.  Any reasonable businessman
would walk away and start over with whatever intellectual property he has.
Going to be tough being a startup in this business.  Look at the flack the new
rigs are getting and one wonders about their long term bottom line.  Meanwhile,
I miss my now dead Orion that they did try to fix after it took a nearby
lightning strike.  In short, give the guy a break.