Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 21:05:39 +0000
Steve, can you possibly provide more into on the Ten-Tec fix for the C2?  I
can't remember ever hearing that before and I've researched it extensively
over the years.  I'd really like to get that documented for the Ten-Tec
Wiki.

Glad you're enjoying the Corsair II!  I could be wrong, but I seem to
remember you making some definitive posts back in the day handing the
quietest rig trophy to the Omni C, but maybe that was in comparison to the
Omni VI which I believe had you pulling your hair out  ;-)    When I had an
Omni C in the shack it sure seemed drop dead quiet to me.

73, Barry N1EU