Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:51:17 -0600
Well so far none of us has answered Mike's question about buying his first lot of 100 Eagles. I am willing to commit to purchasing one, but that is a grand total of 1% of what he needs to sell to make the production run viable.

I ran an Eagle at the factory station some years back, and was very impressed. It was like someone took my Argonaut II and greatly improved its performance.

Dreaming about Chinese built Corsair II's is very nice, and pontificating on how Ten Tec really should produce a software defined super rig is fine, but Mike needs to have some cash flow to stay viable.

My $0.02 worth...

Steve WA9JML