Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:33:09 -0500
Yeah, like that's going to happen...

Considering what Dishtronix has dealt with, prior to the Ten Tec
acquisition, in regards to overseas manufacturers, I have some serious
doubts that Mike would seriously do this.  Even if there is sufficient
market for the rig today, which I suspect there isn't.

Now if you could design a Corsair III, including a DDS type dual VFO, and
could afford to build it domestically and sell it at a small profit for
circa US$600, you might have something.  Maybe.  But built in China?  I
doubt it.

73, ron w3wn