Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PC Interface

To: wb5jnc@centurytel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II PC Interface
From: gerd Groos <df9ts.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 22:09:51 +0100
*> For a "black box", as cheap as RasPI's are that might be an option to
consider*

Raspberry will be fine.

Hardware:
- Use Raspberry
- Add dd frequency counter interface, along idea here
http://www.swharden.com/wp/2016-10-10-raspberry-pi-rf-frequency-counter/
- Add bad data lines, plus SSB/CW mode line interface
- Add shielding / EMI measures as required

Software:
CAT command implementation can be based based on hamlib or Juma TRX-2
firmware (source code available for the Jumma TRX, see firmware on their
website)

Link from Corsair to PC could be by WLAN

73

Gerd.