Re: [TenTec] "Semi-CAT" for analog* TT rigs (was Re: Corsair II PCInterf

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Semi-CAT" for analog* TT rigs (was Re: Corsair II PCInterface)
From: Steve Ellington <steven4lq@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 07:28:22 -0500
For sure this would be a great product.
It would also need inputs for the T-R voltage and a couple of offset
voltages as are used to correct the readout in the Corsair.

I've had Corairs readout failure and one was so unfixable that I ended up
installing a new frequency counter with a beautiful LED readout I found on
on Ebay from China. However it lacked these offsets and a cheat sheet had
to be created for mentally calculating the offsets. I suppose this could be
easily handled with the outboard processor we're talking about.

Steve N4LQ