Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 23:03:27 +0100
Hit the road Jack, we're not holding you back!  (hi)

Sure, there is a risk that Ten-Tec may eventually fold.
But until then, their willingness to repair customers' radios is better than
any JA company's ever was and probably ever will be.

Side Note:  Please do not try to drop in on my company (Spiderbeam).  We do
not have a shop.  We are an Internet company.  We have a production factory
where people are working hard at what they are paid to do.  We don't pay
them to drink coffee with customers who unexpectedly drop in.

"Vibropole" is not different... and neither is Ten-Tec.

You're living in a world of the past, Bob.
I miss it too, but it's gone.

Good luck somewhere else . . .

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)