Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 23:42:04 +0100
Generally when people do as Jeff did, it's because they are uncertain that
they did the right thing and are fishing for others to jump in and confirm
that he did the right thing. It's a desperate action.

It is a demonstration of insecurity... and I only had 2 semesters of
psychology! (hi)

Alfa Romeo's . . . let's just say the cars were in to service a time or two
more often than expected.
But they sure were nice when you got them back out.

3 of the four were brand new, and I never kept mine longer than 2 years.
Driving an Alfa Romeo is kinda like having a date with a vampire ... it's
great for a while but eventually the sun goes down. The solution was to keep
moving on to the next.
Funny, when I sold the last one, I bought a PT Cruiser and believe it or
not, that turned more YL heads than any of the Alfa's did! (hi)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)