Re: [TenTec] Argonaut VI

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut VI
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 23:33:53 +0100
Mike, I explained how both versions can be true.
Jack and I still exchange emails regularly.
I KNOW why 12m was not in the radio.  We discussed this and I told he for a QRP
radio, it would have been better to leave out 160m.  Of course contesters would
disagree.

As I said, it might also be deemed a cost issue because they would have needed
to get a larger box.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)