[TenTec] WTB Paragon II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTB Paragon II
From: Bud Berthold via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 22:14:27 -0400
Hi All...

I have enjoyed using my Paragon Especially on CW.....I have the stock
Paragon serial # 000033 and with the exception of an intermittent PLL  unlock
problem which goes away after a small warm up.  Following the warm  up it
performs flawlessly.  Numerous times I have left the unit on for  several days
in a row and it remained stable and operational...

Anyway :-)

I have always wanted to own the Paragon II so I could use the AM
capability and give me the availability of a back up AM rig  should I loose the
use
of my HB AM station (the receiver is actually a  refurbished Collins 75A1)

So, I am looking for the Paragon II...  Needles to say I would like to
find one that is overall at least an 8 out of a 10 with a fair price  tag...

If anyone has one or knows of one, please let me know....

Thanks for your help

73

Bud  W2GLN