[TenTec] Orion I , worth the trouble?

To: tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TenTec] Orion I , worth the trouble?
From: dale via TenTec <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 18:09:52 -0500 (CDT)
I was planning to trade off some collins equipment and received a offer  to
trade the collins ,about 1100.00, for a Orion I. Is this a rig to stay away
from? Has tuner, all filters, updated to blue screen. I have 2 worries,1 that
ten tec is not going to be around as we know it and 2nd , there are major chips
or chip that is no longer able to get ,from anyone ,yet alone Ten Tec. I have a
closet kilowatt, and a mix of other ten tec gear , always liked it. If anyone
has thoughts about this ,please get back.
73
dale
wt4t