Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:14:02 -0700
I find a small lug that fits the retaining screw ,solder a short piece of wire to it, and solder the other end to a single Power Pole. This makes it easy to plug and play bonding both inside the shack and when I take the computer to FD or county expeditions for CQP and 7QP. When I need to use the VGA port, the lug can fit between the two connector shells.

73, Jim