Re: [TenTec] century 22

To: w2iy@verizon.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] century 22
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 17:40:10 +0000
Mike, I assume you know the Century 22 like it's older brother Century 21 is not signal signal receiver. It tunes just like a direct conversion receiver where you hear both sidebands as you tune thru the signal. No problem...just be aware. That said, the C22 is a very nice radio. Stable, nice clean audio, good variable selectivity, Ten-Tec break-in keying and decent transmitter power. I had one for many years and enjoyed using it.

Good luck,

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY