Re: [TenTec] century 22

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] century 22
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 18:45:43 +0100
Hi Mike,
HNY

The "D" radio still had more current draw on RX than the analog one did.
With the analog one I also turned off the dial light and used candlelight to
see the scale.
Of course now days we would use an LED lamp.

Recalling from memory (risky), the "A" had about 300 mA of current drain when
the dial lamp was off, whereas the Argonaut 509 drew only 150 mA of current
with the dial lamps off.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)