Re: Topband: Broadband vertical

To: Tom Rauch <w8ji@contesting.com>, <barrie@centric.net>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Broadband vertical
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:24:09 +0000
Gents:

     My shunt wire consists of two parallel #14 wires separated from each other
by 18 inches and held off the tower face two feet.  I use several T's
constructed of 3/4 inch PVC tubing as the support elements for these wires up
the tower face.  Perhaps this arrangement is what helps my shunt-fed tower
exhibit such a broad BW on 160M.  If anyone wishes a photo, let me know.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F