Trylon / Titan Towers??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Trylon / Titan Towers??
From: rolfe@ldp.com (Rolfe Tessem) (rolfe@ldp.com (Rolfe Tessem))
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 96 09:23:59 -0400
neader@centuryinter.net (Scott Neader) writes:

> Now my question: KE2VB mentioned that a lot of guys on the east
> coast have put up Titan Self Supporting Towers, made by Trylon
> Mfg. of Ontario.  I called Trylon (519-669-5421) and got Jon
> Martin's voice mail.  I asked for info to be faxed, and he did.
> WOW!!  Cool stuff!!  Check these Max. Wind Thrust Values:

Hi Scott,

I recently bought a used Rohn SSV series tower and in the process,
became acquainted with the fact that Rohn has some attractive amateur
packages of these self-supporting towers, which are normally used in
commercial service. These are tapered, three-sided models.

You ought to give Rohn a call and ask them to send their catalog which
describes the whole series and also about the special ham packages.

Rolfe
W3VH

--
Rolfe Tessem            |       Lucky Duck Productions
rolfe@ldp.com           |       96 Morton Street