[TowerTalk] Strategy for Lightning Protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Strategy for Lightning Protection
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 13:01:41 -0700
Regarding the subject query by Dick Green - I sure hope the replies come on
the reflector so I can see them.  I've gotten very valuable help from lots
of people on this reflector - but they came directly to me, and to share
them I would have to remember to forward each of them to tower-talk.

If there is not prohibition against submitting replies to the list, it sure
seems to me that it would be a lot more useful.

73,
 Frank - W0ECS

Dick Green wrote:

>Hello, all. As the thread on lightning protection goes by on this
>reflector, I just happen to be designing the cable runs and protection
>system for my new antenna farm. I really like my house and my radios, so I
>want the protection system to be the best I can do. I'd appreciate any
>comments and some answers to a few questions. Here's a summary of what I've
>come up with so far:

(snip)