[TowerTalk] "Coax Break-In".. Applauded!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Coax Break-In".. Applauded!
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 21:08:45 -0400 (EDT)
At 04:42 PM 8/5/97 -0700, Monte Stark wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Don't forget to swap your coax end for end every two
>years also.
>
>All the electrons get jammed up in one end otherwise!

BIG GRIN AND A LARGE BELLY LAUGH!-This is the best one i've seen yet! Looks
like we're goin to keep 3M in business for another year with all the scotch
33, 33+, towertape, scotchkote, putty, goop, gunk, poop, silicone, guano
remover, and mole repeller here lately.  Boy do we really need some
sunspots!!!!!!!!

73 all
Scott
KA1CLX

BTW, what happens if you get a pinhole in your coax, do all the electrons
run out, and where do they go?