[TowerTalk] Battery Solution for the MFJ259

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Battery Solution for the MFJ259
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:57:11 -0500
Hi Rick,

Drats!  The spelling deamon bit me again!  Here's yet another
insistance where spell-checkers will let won down when least
expectorated.  Let's sea... I also had a problem resently when my
spell-checker flailed to deflect the error... "on the souls of my
feet." Fortunately... I prouf read all my documents and selldome have
nead of spell checkers.

Naturally, I would never recommend "cleavering" a gel cell.... however,
I particularly liked the suggestion of another Towertalkian... whereby
another battery was "cleaved" to the side of the MFJ-259 case with
Velcro?.

Most clever and ingenious! The fact that his cells were far cheaper
than my own... and come with their own built in chargers... restores my
faith in hamdom as being the last refuse for the multitudes of the
economically challenged and terminally cheap.

Thank you for your "tweak" of my weak spelling.  The good doctor
appreciates all the help he can get!

The warmest of Holliday Greetings,

Roger, K2JAS
aka, Dr. Igore Helfenschmaltz
The Leichtenstein Institute For Spell Checking and Improuved Gramar
Studies