[TowerTalk] pier point vs section in concrete

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] pier point vs section in concrete
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:11:57 -0600 (CST)
Pete Brunet writes:

>What are the pros and cons of using a pier point bottom instead of burying a 5'
>tower section in concrete?  Thanks, Pete

There is a good summary on the KA9FOX web page on this subject.
http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/

The info is on this page in the toer section.

http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/ant-towers-feed.shtml

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "