[TowerTalk] Qualifications

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Qualifications
From: w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 09:43:30 +0000
> > I have decided not to reply to the various postings by experts,
> > non-experts and
> > pseudo-experts.
> >
> > 73,
> > Bob AA0CY
> > former Sr Appl Engr for PolyPhaser

Why not Bob? I have a tough time sorting out the experts from the
non-experts, pseudo-experts, and "real" experts.

I,  for one, would enjoy your help in determining what comments
should be deleted without consideration.

Anyone who can absolutely determine the personal qualifications of
all participents in a friendly learning discussion should certainly
be able to clear up all the BS in a heartbeat!

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com