[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G or 45G?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G or 45G?
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 03:35:12 -0400
Huh......BX and Telrex...

I don't believe it - BX and Telex mebbe.....a vast difference.

As far as what you pick - if you opt for 45 now you will never look
back....if you opt for 25 now you will say I wish I had gone with the
435.........especially if you have big feet - or plan on doing your own
antenna work, and enjoy doing it frequently (i.e. - trying new stuff every
year).

Bite the bullet now - and be glad later on - I highly recommend you do one
thing first however, and that is get a copy of Rohn's catalog - it will
clue you in on how much can be freestanding before the next set of guys
goes on, etc....the information in their catalog is damn near priceless.

If you do not want to search the web for the Unarco Rohn website you can
wait for the list master of this newsgroup to let you know his tower
business sells them! (got that Steve?)

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm