[TowerTalk] a bit of reorganization

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] a bit of reorganization
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 07:38:01 -0400 (EDT)
When I started my "radio" page, I thought I might end up with perhaps a
half dozen linked articles, and so I placed all the links at the top and
the few reading items at the bottom.

Time (and some inquiries from a number of kind folks) has dictated a
change.  I have moved the organizational links to a separate page.  The
listing of articles is now at the top, with other antenna info links below
that.  I hope this helps you find faster what you may be looking for.

Nothing new today except the reorganization, but I hope to have some
2-element quad notes ready within a week.  They will, if all goes as
planned, include model descriptions of 3 different 5-band designs.

If you link to the site, you may wish to update the URL to what is in the
signature line.  The old "funnelweb" version will die by the end of the
year.  I sincerely appreciate the continuing interest that many of you
have in the site materials.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu