[TowerTalk] RE: Small tribander choice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Small tribander choice
From: jimw@tstnet.com (Jim Worthington)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:23:40 -0400
Thanks for your comments, Pete. The C3 appears to be the consensus favorite.
My main concern with it is aesthetics. Having full size 20 elements, it is
bigger (in one dimension) than the others and also has far more elements.
This may not go over well with the XYL who has an image of a Cushcraft A3S
or KLM KT-34A being on our roof. However, I may be able to swing it.

73,
Jim AD4J