[TowerTalk] X7 power handling

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] X7 power handling
From: edh@cushcraft.com (edh@cushcraft.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 98 10:09:16

     Dear Gerry,

     Sorry we may not have responded to your recent inquiry, our E-mail
     server was down for 5 days recently.

     In cushcraft High Power testing we ran 2 kilowatts CW into the X9 with
     no damage or performance degredation over an extended time period.

     A recent customer used the X9 on RTTY with a "Full Gallon" , his
     station is a nice combo , a Kenwood/Alpha for RTTY contesting with no
     difficulties.

     Any further questions feel free to buzz me

                      Vy 73's OM   WN1I Ed Hammond
                                   Amateur Products Manager