[TowerTalk] Anyone assembling X7, X9 or C-31XR?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone assembling X7, X9 or C-31XR?
From: w6anr@jps.net (David Padrick)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 07:17:20 -0700
I need dimensions for these antennas so that I can model them.
Cushcraft assembly manuals are available on their web site but they lack
some dimensions required to model them. I requested the information from
Steve Best at Cushcraft and he replied that the information is
proprietary.
If anyone is assembling an X7 or X9 please measure the following
dimensions:
       1. Element locations on the boom.
       2. Distance between the feed point attachment screws on the
driven elements.
       3. Overall length of the trapped directors and location of the
traps.

Does anyone have the assembly details for the Force-12 C-31XR? Their
manuals usually have all dimensions.

Please email me direct at w6anr@jps.net.

Thanks and 73,  Dave