[TowerTalk] 402-CD Spacing with KT-34XA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 402-CD Spacing with KT-34XA
From: Bill Jackson" <k9rz@probe.net (Bill Jackson)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:07:30 -0500
Greetings,

I know this has been discussed at length before, but I can't seem to find
specifics in the archives.  I have just completed installing the Cushcraft
40-2CD 12 feet up the mast above the top of the tower.  I plan on installing
the KLM KT-34XA this weekend, right at the top of the tower.  With the 12 ft
spacing, do I need to be concerned enough with interaction between the two
antennas that I should rotate them 90 degrees apart, or is this spacing
sufficient to permit them to be aligned in the same direction?

Thanks again for your help...

 de Bill, K9RZ