[TowerTalk] Measuring Terrain Slope / Elevation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Measuring Terrain Slope / Elevation
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:00:43 -0600
Personally, I dont care why he wants it- If you will check the dx record of
the guy who started this question, it might be a good idea to find out why
he is interested, and try to follow.

Actually, the terrain within about a half mile of his QTH is pretty flat,
and is probably within +/- 15 meters, with trees.

Bill- W4BSG

At 12:36 PM 12/23/1998 -0800, you wrote:

 After all of this work and the suspots get better and the propagation
>improves you will still be out reading maps and when you come in we will
be in the
>next sunspot cycle.
>My .02 worth??!!!
>73