[TowerTalk] Re:SA-2060 bypass capability

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re:SA-2060 bypass capability
From: perring@texas.net (Bob Perring)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:24:13 -0600
--=====================_9171640==_.ALT

At 16:39 2/4/99 , you wrote:
>>Beyond the differences of the 2060 having an in-out switch, metering,
and
>>components that allow the unit to go to 160 meters, there is another
>>difference.
=======================>
Ooops,
I forgot.
I rewired my switch so it would become:
Coax 1 thru the tuner
Coax 1 without using the tuner.
Coax 2 through the tuner.

Was just a simple few minutes job of re-wiring the logic in the switch.
Did it when I built it, and forgot that it originally had that dumb
arrangement.

73,
N5RP
--=====================_9171640==_.ALT

&gt;&gt;Beyond the differences of the 2060 having an in-out switch,
metering, and<br>
&gt;&gt;components that allow the unit to go to 160 meters, there is
another<br>
&gt;&gt;difference.<br>
=======================&gt;<br>
Ooops,<br>
I forgot.<br>
I rewired my switch so it would become:<br>
Coax 1 thru the tuner<br>
Coax 1 without using the tuner.<br>
Coax 2 through the tuner.<br>
Was just a simple few minutes job of re-wiring the logic in the
switch.<br>
Did it when I built it, and forgot that it originally had that dumb
arrangement.<br>
73,<br>
N5RP</font></html>