[TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor
From: aa8pa@wnol.net (AA8PA)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:43:03 -0500
I have a M2 Orion 2800, I agree their service is excellent.  My newly
purchased Orion 2800 had a few problems when I first installed it in the
tower, I called M2 on a Saturday and Mike Stahl answered and spent the
better part of the day helping me with the problem.  Mike finally decided it
would be better for me to send the 2800 back to him, I agreed.  Instead of
making me wait to complete my tower project while he checked out the 2800 he
sent me a new one 2nd day UPS and I packed up the original 2800 and sent it
back to him, Mike picked up shipping charges both ways.  Thats service.

The M2 Orion 2800 is turning an X9 at 73' and 16' above it a XM240 for the
last 6 months in Michigan were wind speeds can range up to 75 mph without
any problems.

de Ed AA8PA