[TowerTalk] Yagi Separation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yagi Separation
From: k7ox@pipeline.com (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:35:55 -0700
Hi Clive

All I can do is give you real life results in stacking a 10 and 15 meter
monoband beam.  I have a 5 element Hy-Gain ten meter beam stacked 9 feet
over a 5 element Hy-Gain 15 meter beam and no problems.  I first put up the
ten meter beam and ran checks such as SWR and FB and used it for a while.  I
then added the 15 meter beam right at the top of the tower and did the same.
All I can tell you is that the ten meter beam did not change any and seems
to work as well when it was up by itself.  I have nothing to compare the 15
meter beam with because it was never up by itself.  However, it feels right,
FB is good and SWR is fine.  These antennas have been up for over ten years
and have had no problems.  For what ever it is worth, this is the results I
had.

73 Gary