[TowerTalk] Was Lightning protection, now Shunt Fed Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Was Lightning protection, now Shunt Fed Tower
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:33:47 -0400
One of my plans for this summer is to shunt feed my tower for 160 -- so
this thread is of interest, though the crankup situation is different from
mine.  This note is just to suggest that everyone who's interested have a
look at the section on shunt feeding in the second edition of ON4UN's
low-band book.  I found the discussions of estimating the effect of top
shunt feed, and the discussion of SWR bandwidth effects all very useful.

73,  Pete N4ZR
Loud is good