[TowerTalk] Matching capacitors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Matching capacitors
From: sales@radiosonline.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 12:10:31 -0400
Hello TT'ers,

Has anyone ever experimented with using Double sided G10 Copper clad board to
make capacitors for matching antennas? I been experimenting with this, and just
curious if anyone knows what the RF breakdown voltage of this type of board is.
The thickness is approximately 1/16".

Seems to be easy to make different sized capacitors with it just by cutting the
board larger or smaller. I'm going to mount them with porcelain standoffs
inside an aluminum box to the side of the tower.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

KA1CLX

<bold><bigger>

Advantage Communications

</bigger></bold>Professional Wireless Communications

www.radiosonline.com

800-851-RADIO