[TowerTalk] URL's/Music, The Music Is Gone And So Am I

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] URL's/Music, The Music Is Gone And So Am I
From: realex@flash.net (Bob Alexander)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:19:59 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01BEEAED.2D4E2F80

Thank you
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Thomas Giella <kn4lf@webtv.net>
    To: towertalk@contesting.com <towertalk@contesting.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
    Date: Friday, August 20, 1999 8:49 AM
   =20
    I joined this reflector to try to help people as I have much =
knowledge
    and experience with antenna design and grounding and also to learn
    myself, especially about towers installation.  As I use Webtv I had =
no
    idea that my background music shows up as an attachment.  Funny =
thing is
    I see emails on this reflector with music and URL attachments and =
I've
    actually had more compliments about my attachments then complaints.
    Also I have never heard of attachments being bad ettiquite on a
    reflector, as I belong to many but I guess you learn.  Anyway it =
appears
    that this reflector has  a minority number of people with the same
    mentality that commits road rage, kills co-workers at work and =
starts
    wars, in other words cowards that hide behind their computers being
    tough guys and bad asses but would quake in there shoes if =
confronted
    face to face.  So as I unsubscribe to this reflector I say take care =
and
    73 to all the nice people I've met and FU__ YOU to all the twisted =
minds
    that take this hobby to serious. =20
    Thom KN4LF
   =20

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01BEEAED.2D4E2F80

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thank you</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><B>-----Original =
Message-----</B><BR><B>From:=20
    </B>Thomas Giella &lt;<A=20
    href=3D"mailto:kn4lf@webtv.net";>kn4lf@webtv.net</A>&gt;<BR><B>To: =
</B><A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:towertalk@contesting.com";>towertalk@contesting.com</A> =
&lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:towertalk@contesting.com";>towertalk@contesting.com</A>&gt;=
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
<BR><B>Date:=20
    </B>Friday, August 20, 1999 8:49 AM<BR><B>Subject: </B>[TowerTalk]=20
    URL's/Music, The Music Is Gone And So Am I<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>I =
joined this=20
    reflector to try to help people as I have much knowledge<BR>and =
experience=20
    with antenna design and grounding and also to learn<BR>myself, =
especially=20
    about towers installation.&nbsp; As I use Webtv I had no<BR>idea =
that my=20
    background music shows up as an attachment.&nbsp; Funny thing =
is<BR>I see=20
    emails on this reflector with music and URL attachments and =
I've<BR>actually=20
    had more compliments about my attachments then complaints.<BR>Also I =
have=20
    never heard of attachments being bad ettiquite on a<BR>reflector, as =
I=20
    belong to many but I guess you learn.&nbsp; Anyway it =
appears<BR>that this=20
    reflector has&nbsp; a minority number of people with the =
same<BR>mentality=20
    that commits road rage, kills co-workers at work and starts<BR>wars, =
in=20
    other words cowards that hide behind their computers being<BR>tough =
guys and=20
    bad asses but would quake in there shoes if confronted<BR>face to=20
    face.&nbsp; So as I unsubscribe to this reflector I say take care =
and<BR>73=20
    to all the nice people I've met and FU__ YOU to all the twisted=20
    minds<BR>that take this hobby to serious.&nbsp; <BR>Thom=20
KN4LF<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01BEEAED.2D4E2F80--