[TowerTalk] URL's/Music, The Music Is Gone And So Am I

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] URL's/Music, The Music Is Gone And So Am I
From: k2kv@reallybig.com (Jeff Singer)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:49:18 -0400
Based on Thom's rather extreme parting comments, I'd say we are all better
off, and we should not try to pursuade him to return to our fraternity.

Most seasoned computer users prefer NOT to open any email attachments from
relative strangers, given the potential for unwelcomed surprises, and it is
fairly common protocol across the 'Net that listserv participants should
utilize plain text and not send attachments which are unsolicited.

There is no reason for us all to have to configure our browsers differently
for this one particular aspect of our daily routines.

My view only, not intended to insult anyone; please keep your flames low.

Thank you.

73 de Jeff K2KV
k2kv@reallybig.com
http://reallybig.com - "The Complete Resource for All Web Builders"