[TowerTalk] GAP Titan

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP Titan
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 22:20:28 -0700
>I haven't owned a GAP, but a good friend, K2RM, had one for a couple of
>years.  Rarely two months went by when some physical part didn't fall off
>into his back yard...literally!

Just as one more data point, I've had a GAP Voyager up for about a year
now and it has been out in sustained winds of 80 mph with gusts over
100 mph.  Nothing has fallen off, all components are intact and the
factory supplied guys all held together.  See
http://www.qsl.net/w6old/voyager.html for details of the installation,
but I did nothing extraordinary.  I just followed the factory's
instructions.

Everyone's milage may vary.

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.qsl.net/cvrc/