[TowerTalk] CC & Rs...How to REALLY know

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC & Rs...How to REALLY know
From: ed@privette.com (Ed-W4EP)
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 11:46:07 +0000
You need to ask a real estate attorney. I have been a RE broker for many
years and CCRs all have some vague "catch all" language like "or any
obnoxious activity". Like my RE attorney says: it makes little difference
what the CCRs say a neighbor can always find a lawyer willing to take any
suit on for a fee and if it goes to a jury you have an ugly tower in a
residential neighborhood and chances are less than 50/50 you'll win.

Find rural property with NO deed restrictions. Don't take a chance. If you
are an avid ham and ham radio means a lot to you DON'T compromise. DON'T
take a chance. Find an unrestricted property.

73 and happy 01,
Ed W4EP