[TowerTalk] CC & Rs...How to REALLY know

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC & Rs...How to REALLY know
From: thorh@worldnet.att.net" <thorh@worldnet.att.net (Thor Hallen)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 07:56:05 -0800
Be very skeptical of general legal advice that you receive on this or any
other reflector. I was ready to QRT and donate my equipment to a club after
receiving several discouraging replies from VC's on the ham-law reflector.
I consulted with two local real estate attorneys that have actually
litigated CC&R suits and received very different advice. They both pointed
out that my CC&R's were not enforceable and that my antagonistic neighbor
needs to be able to pay my legal expense if he files suit.

- Thor Hallen K5AGE